Friday, August 3, 2018

Fab Friday 143

Hi stampers! Happy Friday!  We have a new challenge for you at Fab Friday this week!   It's time for a sketch!




I kept mine pretty simple.  It actually looks really hard to read in the photo but it's not in real life!  So, I think it works!  Looking back, I maybe should have stamped the sentiment in black to pop and to tie in with the bow.


I really like this stamp set, especially the sentiments!  And the Stamparatus made that bow PERFECT!

Make sure to check out what the rest of the design team did and play along with us!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...