Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Color Your Season With No Line Watercoloring

Hi stampers!  Today is the day!  You can get your hands on the Blended Season Bundle and the new watercolor pencils!  The stamp set is so cute, the dies are SO great and the pencils are just pretty!



I chose to do a technique for my card today, which I don't usually do...both techniques in general (ha) or this specific one.  I actually didn't use the colored pencils just because I wanted to break out some of our new colors for fall but you totally could do this with the pencils as well.  I did no line watercoloring which seems intimidating but I promise it's not.


For this technique you just ink your stamp in a light colored ink and then watercolor right up to the line.  I used Sahara Sand because I feel like I can see it well and it blends in so you can't see it when you're done.  If you haven't tried no line watercolor, this is a great set to start with!  Get your today!!!

It's going to be fall before we know it!  EEK!  Well...maybe not here in Oklahoma, lol!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...