Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Blends and Baubles

Hi stampers!  Happy hump day!  This week is flying by!  As a stay at home mom, we aren't always very busy but the last two days have been pretty packed.  I'm hoping today is a little bit more low key and I can catch up on stuff around the house and maybe stamp!  Of course, Ian has an activity in the evening and then we have small group starting up again so the evening will be nuts, lol!  Oh well, Ill take what I can get!

I sat down to stamp this past weekend and wanted to make sure I pulled out Beautiful Baubles!  I LOVE this stamp set!  I love vintage ornaments and this was perfect!  I have a whole Pinterest board devoted to them so I looked around for some color inspiration.  I pulled out my blends (and hope I remember the colors for the supply list lol) and colored them all in!

It's hard to see in the photo but I added Wink Of Stella for some sparkle!  A little bit of glimmer paper and it was finished!  I love how cute but simple it is!

Happy stamping!

Product List

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...