Friday, January 17, 2020

Fab Friday 181

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  This week has NOT gone as planned!  Poor Ian came down with a fever on Saturday night.  Thankfully it was low grade but it lasted over four days and you could tell the poor guy just didn't feel good.  I didn't get much stamping or much of anything done, he needed a lot of cuddles.  He's out of school two days next week for the holiday and conferences so they are letting me send him today when he doesn't normally go on Fridays!  We are both pretty excited about it :-)

I'm also excited I actually have something to share today!  It's time for Fab Friday!  We have a sketch this round.


I had to bust out the Bonanza Buddies for this one, it's just so fun!


This one is for all of my friends down under!  I hope you're all doing ok with all the fires!  I just wanted to say HI and I've been thinking about you!  I love how the washi tape coordinates with this suite so well!  And this little guy just looks like he's waving hi, doesn't he?

Make sure to check out what the rest of the team made and play along with us, this is such a fun sketch!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...