Friday, January 24, 2020

True Confessions

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  TGIF is all I have to say after two weeks of on and off sickness around here!  Are you ready for a true stamping confession?  I won Breathtaking Bouquet for my prize patrol in Vegas and I didn't really like it!


Not that I wasn't grateful for a free stamp set, but it just wasn't my favorite set.  But, as things tend to do around here, it grew on me and now I think it's pretty gorgeous.  I also overlooked the sample at the bottom in the catalog which I think is fantastic!



Anyway, I kept my first go with it kind of simple and just used it for a monochromatic background.  I used a blender pen to fill in a few of the flower centers for a pretty accent.


I've got more fun things with this one so stay tuned!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...