Friday, January 31, 2020

Fab Friday 182

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  Just a heads up, I have two blog posts live for today so make sure to check out the Fancy Friday post as well!

Anyway, it's that time, time for a new challenge at Fab Friday!  This time it's a color challenge!


Please note that I'm on the struggle bus lately and the logo says Mambo Melon instead of Melon Mambo, but I think you catch my drift ;-)

I went with the obvious, obviously ;-)  A nice little Valentine!


I really love that little accent stamp I used in the background, it's so cute!  And don't forget you actually get THREE colors in the heart doilies, turn em over and you've  got white!

Anyway, that's my card and I hope you like it.  Please make sure to check out what the rest of the team did and please, play along with us!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...