Monday, January 20, 2020

Let's Celebrate

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  I hope your week is starting better than ours.  On top of the flu we have around here, Ian has an ear infection now.  I'm ready for everyone to be healthy!  So, it's a quick post today!


Birthday Bonanza and the Stitched So Sweetly Dies pair so well together!  My little lion is perfect in Mango and Curry and I snipped his little mane all the way around and used my bone folder to curl it up for a bit of dimension.  I also love this DSP pattern, so festive!

Back to taking care of my boys!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...