Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Paper Pumpkin Is The Bee's Knees

Hi stampers!  Quick little post today!  Are you signed up for Paper Pumpkin with me?  If not, you should be!  It's great for beginners or seasoned crafters and everyone in between!  It comes with everything you need to make a cute and relatively quick project!  It's also great if you want to be creative but don't want to invest the time, money, or space that the crazies like me have ;-)

Right now is a great time because of Sale A Bration, if you purchase a prepaid option (you can also sign up on a month to month basis if that's your jam), you can earn FREE SAB items!  You can order three, six, or twelve month subscriptions!


Let me know if you have questions or need more help!  If you do want to sign up, here's the link!  If I get some local-to-Tulsa subscribers I'll start a Paper Pumpkin night and invite you to my house to make the kits!

And if you're looking to do fun alternative projects, I'll try to post inspiration as well.  Like this little treat box I whipped up with one of our little clear treat boxes and a few elements from the kit and little bit of card stock of my own!


Could it BEE any cuter?

Let me know if I can help you in any way, ok?

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...