Monday, January 13, 2020

Looking Sharp and Simple

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  I'm sharing another very simple card today using just our notecards, stamps, and ink!  The stamp set is a super cute one from the new 2020 January-June Mini Catalog!



I LOVE puny sets and this one is so cute!  I'm such a sucker for them!  One of my very first purchases was a similar set!


I mean!  How cute are those?????  Since it's been pretty cold out the last few days, I thought I'd use the cactus and pretend it's warmer here!  You may be asking who you'd send this kind of card to and I think you could send it to anyone and that it would just make a fun any time, any occasion card to a friend!


I did pull a Blender Pen in to add some color to the cactus.  That's a great tip if you don't have a big collection or markers.  You can basically make a marker out of any ink pad you have!  I added my "sand" from the Label Me Bold Stamp Set, it's a cute little accent set!

Ian is home recovering after being sick over the weekend so hopefully I can get some stamp time in, we'll see!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Mindy. I gave it a second look yesterday and thought those cute sayings and artwork would make some quick cards to brighten someone's day. Hope you're having a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...