Sunday, December 30, 2012

A blogging break

Hi stampers!  Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!  We had a great holiday but with family and work it was very busy so I haven't done ANY stamping and no blogging.   And to be honest, blogging and stamping have kind of been stressing me out lately sooooo I'm going to try to not put pressure on myself to do either one and if I stamp and or blog then great and if I don't then I'm not going to fret.  Who knows, maybe it will end up pushing me along to stamp and blog more frequently.  I'll blog when I have time or feel like it....sorry if that bums you out if you're a faithful reader:-)  But there are some things I need to work on personally like dropping a couple of extra pounds I seem to have found and getting my house more in order (starting with my messy stamp room, ha).  Anyway, I'm going to be working on some stampy projects today that I HAVE to get done and maybe then I'll have some time to play just for fun!

I'll leave you with a Christmas card that I made rather late in the season and didn't get to share.

As always, thanks for stopping by!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Everyone needs a break - even from the things they enjoy doing! Take some time off and rest up! Happy New Year! Look forward to seeing your posts in the near future. :)

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...