Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The most wonderful time of the year....

Hi stampers!  For once I'm not talking about Christmas...which we all know I love...but I'm talking about Sale-A-Bration!!!  It's coming next month from January 22-March 22!  And I just happened to get a big box of goodies yesterday from SAB and the upcoming spring seasonal catalog.

BUT I've been SICK!  I came down with some kind of cold or flu virus on Friday and didn't even go to work.  Felt better Saturday for our trip to Chicago (which was awesome) but then crummy again on Sunday and maybe even worse Monday!  I don't think I've been down this long with anything for quite a while!  My hubby was worried, he's not used to seeing me sick!!!  You know I'm sick if I was home for two whole days and didn't even walk into my stamp room!  I was finally able to do some stamping last night so I can't wait to share everything with you and hopefully keep the samples coming (although I'll have to revert back to full on Christmas mode after a day or two)! Of course I have to work late the next three nights and work on Saturday too...perfect timing for new stamping supplies, right? :-)  I'm just hoping I can make it 12+ hours for the next three days!  This has really wiped me out!  I had every intention of going to work on Monday but after I got up and showered and got ready and made breakfast I was spent!  I had to go back to bed!  Anyone else suffering from this awful virus out there???  I hope not!

I got some Valentine's stuff and some SAB stuff but there is a lot I held off on because I won't have much time to use it since I'm still in Christmas mode and I'm trying to save most of what I want for SAB so I can earn FREE stuff:-)  But I did get a few things......So, here is a simple card I made using one of the new SAB sets. It's SO cute!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Patterned occasions (SAB)
Paper:  Whisper white, rich razzleberry, summer starfruit
Ink:  Rich razzleberry, pool party, summer starfruit
Accessories:  Window frames framelits, paper peircing pack, basic pearls

Isn't that little elephant just so cute?  I used my markers to color him/her and the flower and I finally used the peircing pack around an image.  I hadn't done that yet and I need to do it more!  I really like the look!

Oh, and I wanted to say I'm glad to see so many of you also like the show Nashville!  I forgot about having to work late tonight so now I'm sad I'll have to watch it on the DVR!  Hope I'm not too tired when I get home from wrestling (yuck, my least fave sport to cover....).  I'm so excited for the winter finale!  Scarlett and Gunnar are my favorites!  They are so cute and I love their songs, I've downloaded them all!  I just love how all the actors sing their own songs!  I have to admit I like Sean the football player too....he's rather attractive, lol!  I haven't liked a TV show this much in a long time (probably since Buffy The Vampire Slayer, lol) so it's nice to have something to look forward to one night a week!  You just learn all sorts of stuff about me here don't you? :-)

Hope everyone stays healthy out there!  I wouldn't wish what I had/have on my worst enemy!!!!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...