Tuesday, December 4, 2012

HSS 147

Hi stampers!  I hope everyone is doing well.  I've come down with some kind of nasty cold or flu virus since Friday.  Yuck!  I just feel icky and I have a horrible sore throat and cough so this might be short and sweet.

Anyway.....It's Tuesday and time for another challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  This week is a fun theme....monochromatic!

And I actually came up with something other than a Christmas card!  I love pink so this challenge was perfect for that!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  You are, affection collection
Paper:  Whisper white, pink pirouette, melon mambo, primrose petals
Ink:  Various pinks...I used so many and I've had lots of cold medicine:-)
Accessories:  Circle punch, windows collection framelits, basic rhinestones

Now head on over to the HSS site and see what other lovelies the ladies came up with!  And don't forget to play along!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...