Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sitting down to stamp

Hi stampers!  I'm just NOW sitting down to stamp!  Wow it's been a long day!  I lazed around a bit this morning and then ran for all of 3 minutes outside...I didn't realize how drizzly it was and ICK!  No way was I dressed to get all wet!  So the Y I went:-)  Hoping it's dry tomorrow morning!

Then by the time I got cleaned up and had lunch it was time for work....which was delayed, oh joy!  Sure, I can sit here for hours....I have nothing else I need to be doing:-)  THEN, hubby got a new Durango while I was working (yay for another car payment, NOT, lol) so of course I wanted to go for a ride immediately!  Then dinner and grocery shopping...and then cookie baking and laundry.  Phew!  Maybe I should go to bed instead of stamp!  Nahhhhh!  And speaking of the cookies, I'll have to share them on here soon!  They are so cute and yummy!

But, before I get inky I wanted to share something I made the other night with some new goodies!  I just LOVE this little elephant stamp!  And the patterns on the SAB DSP are fun and funky!  They are neat color combos too!  This is totally reminding me to use sahara sand!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Patterned occasions (SAB)
Paper:  Whisper white, sahara sand, island indigo, Sycamore street (SAB)
Ink:  Sahara sand, tangerine tango, lucky limeade, island indigo (markers)
Accessories:  Circle punch, honeycomb embossing folder

It's a totally simple card but totally fresh and fun and bright!

And now it's time to stamp!  Maybe I should have saved my peppermint mocha and my diet cokes from dinner at BWW for right now!!!!!  Caffeine!!!!!!  LOL!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...