Monday, December 31, 2012

Mailable Monday - For the birds

Hey all!  Here's my last post in 2012:-)  I know I said I might take a break but I had a few minutes tonight (really all of today since I didn't manage to accomplish much but that's neither here nor there, right) to blog and I had this card sitting on my desk.  So, I'm going to try maybe doing shorter posts and may or may not include the products used.  If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me!

This was going to be my second entry in the last Colour Q challenge.

I need to use this set more, it's so cute!

Happy stamping!  Wishing everyone a safe and fun NYE!

2 comments:

  1. This card is exactly what I was looking for! My dear sister just has a 6 wk old, 2 & 4 yr olds and she is really feeling overwhelmed. This is a perfect card to just let her know I'm thinking about her.
    Thanks for all of your postings, I love your stampin' style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your creations! and love that you include the ingredients! Please don't stop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...