Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Slight hiatus

Hi stampers!  I've taken a slight hiatus from my blog it seems.  Sorry!  I haven't stamped a whole lot lately and haven't really felt like blogging either.  By the time I work all day and then workout sometimes all I want to do is lay on the couch.  Doesn't help that my stamp room is uber messy right now either....but I don't feel like cleaning it either, ha!  And it just seems I don't have many ideas for cards, blah!

Anyway I did manage to make a card the other night that I really like!  In fact it may be one of my favorite Christmas cards I've made all year!  Yay for that!  And I like that I was able to combine some of the new spring catalog stuff into a Christmas card!  Just lookie:
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  For the birds
Paper:  Real red, always artichoke, lucky limeade, polka dot parade, watercolor
Ink:  Stazon, various for watercoloring
Accessories:  Labels collection framelits, lucky limeade ruffled ribbon, doilies (spring catalog)

I got the color combo from a color challenge somewhere that I can't for the life of me remember now!  A recent Colour Q maybe?  Anyway, can you find the spring catalog sneak peek?  It's the doily peeking out there!   Fun, no?  And while you may think V-day for a doily it totally works for Christmas too!  I also used the polka dot parade paper that I haven't used much of and the for the birds stamp set!  This little guy is SO cute, why haven't I used it before???????

I'm still slowly cranking out the Christmas cards so I'll try to come back soon and share what I've been up to!  And hopefully I get some in the mail soon, hehe!

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Dude! Quit making me want more stamps! That bird is freakin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Makes me want to buy the for the birds set. Very pretty.

    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. ditto what Rita and Shirl said! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...