Thursday, December 6, 2012

Merry Christmas to me!

Hi stampers!  If you saw yesterday's post you know that I got a special delivery yesterday!  I big (well not really as I tried to have some restraint this time, lol) box of goodies from Utah!   So it was like Christmas!  Once I was able to peel my sick self off the couch I at least sat on the floor and looked at my goodies even if it did take a while to get up the strength to stamp:-)

I think the thing I was most excited about getting my hands on was the hearts a flutter bundle and also the more amore DSP.  So, I knew those were the things I wanted to play with first!  I thought that the Sweet Sunday sketch would make for a cute Valentine's card.

And it did....it's a bit busy but I still like it!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Hearts a flutter (sneak peek), fabulous phrases
Paper:  Very vanilla, real red, pool party, primrose petals, more amore DSP (sneak peek)
Ink:  Real red, pool party, primrose petals, versa mark
Accessories:  Perfect pennants die, hearts a flutter framelits (sneak peek), pool party embossing powder

I just LOVE these colors together!  The real red, pool party, and primrose petals makes for some pretty Valentines paper!

What you probably can't see is that heart is embossed in pool party!  I don't usually do colored embossing powders but I had to have me some pool party!  Which really, it's silly since the color will retire this summer.  I'm going to cry!  I'll miss it so much!!!  Wahhhhhhh!

I'll try to have more sneak peeks but I have to work late the rest of the week and on Saturday too so I don't know how I'll fare:-)

Happy stamping!


4 comments:

  1. Very cute Mindy! Glad you're feeling well enough to stamp again =)
    You should enter this one in Shelli's Creative Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Cute! Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! and Hugs.... Hope you get to feeling better soon....

    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Mindy! The new products are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...