Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Batty For Plaid

Hi stampers!  So it was quiet around here because we skipped town and went to San Diego to meet my in-laws for a little family vacation and it was awesome!  I tried to be organized and have some posts ready to go, but I was barely really ready to go and packed before we left, ha!  Now it's time for re-entry and man, is it hard!

I keep forgetting that September came and went when we were gone and it's OCTOBER!!!  I have got to pull out my Hocus Pocus t-shirt, I totally forgot it today!  Speaking of Halloween...


Can you place my main panel?  It's not DSP but the Buffalo Check Stamp!  I used a ruler and a marker to make it a bit more plaid and I LOVE it.  If you haven't tried this, you have got to!  A little tip for the background stamp:  Use the Stamparatus to stamp it and you can ink it up a few times to get a really saturated image.  I also turn the platform 360 degrees and press down all around each time.

Off to do a mountain of laundry and continue to figure out what day it is ;-)

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...