Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween!

Hi stampers!  Happy Halloween!  I've got one more spooky card to share with you.  Of course I used the Spooky Sweets Bundle.  I combined it with a brusho background and the Everyday Label Punch, which also makes a great tombstone!


Again, my Gorgeous Grape didn't want to photograph well.  I'm so sad because I love the color but the light hasn't been great this week, either.  Oh well.  Trust me when I say, it's really pretty!

Hope you have a great Halloween!  Trick or treat!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...