Thursday, October 4, 2018

Still Mad For Plaid

Hi stampers!  Happy Thursday!  I just cannot get enough of the Buffalo Check Background Stamp!  It's so versatile!  I don't think there is a holiday or occasion you can't use it for!  I've used it previously for fall and Halloween and now I'm onto Christmas!

I think I'm calling this a lumberjack card :-)  I LOVE the black on red.  I didn't ink it up super saturated because I like the rustic look.  Like I've said, this one is best with the Stamparatus and don't forget, you can get the new Accessories Pack now!  The pack contains two extra plates (which will means 4 more stamping surfaces and quicker mass production), an extra foam mat, and my favorite, a pad of grid paper cut to fit the stamping surface!  You can also buy these items alacart and you can grab extra magnets, too.



If you follow me on Instagram, I've shown you and if you don't follow me, you should!  So here's my card, can you spot the other new additions?


I also used the Nothing Sweeter Bundle which is totally adorable and I think it's a sleeper.  Check out how CUTE the stamps are and how cool the dies are!  They have stitching around them and you can use the stitching or leave it out.  The inner portion of those dies lifts out.  And check out those cute borders!  You'll be seeing more of this one from me.  Oh, and do you see that they are supposed to resemble cookies?  Who doesn't like cookies????  And these are calorie free! ;-)


That's it for today! Thanks for visiting!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...