Friday, October 26, 2018

Fab Friday 149

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  Clearly, I did not re enter the real world well after visiting Illinois as I haven't been blogging ;-)  I have just barely unpacked LOL!  It's been kind of a busy week so maybe I can get back to normal next week!  Only to leave for Orlando in early November, haha!

Anyway, at least I'm here today with a card for Fab Friday!  We have a sketch for you this round!


My photo isn't great, it's been dreary, drizzly, and gray here.  But, what is great is stamping on real red cardstock with cherry cobbler ink!  It stands out so much better than tone on tone!


Ok, I'm keeping it short today...and falling asleep as I post this ;-)  Make sure to check out the rest of the team's work and play along!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...