Monday, October 29, 2018

No Tricks Just Treats

Hi stampers!  It's almost Halloween!  I figured I'd finally share my cute little Halloween class I had.  I wanted to do something easy for new stampers but cute at the same time. I settled on the matchbooks I've done before for Annie's gummy snacks because they were bats this year and we have the bat punch!

I had the hardest time getting these to photograph well.  Gorgeous grape doesn't seem to want to cooperate!  Anyway, here it is!


And you can see the candy here.  I simply staple one in.  I've made these before and posted all the measurements there so I'm not going to do a tutorial today.  Basically, you just have to measure your treats and go from there.  I cut them at 3" x 8.5" this time and scored according to the size of the package this year.  I leave one quarter inch for the fold over at top.


I think all of my class participants liked them!  They were also pleased to see the bat punch and the fact that it cuts out all three bats at once :-)  I did add one little extra, and had them sponge the moon for more definition.  It really made a difference and they all liked the depth it added.  I hope all their favorite boys and ghouls like their treats!

And if you're looking for a quick but cute treat, matchboxes are the way to go!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...