Thursday, October 11, 2018

Yesterday's Punch Technique

Hi stampers!  So I'm sharing this card again, the same one I posted yesterday.  One, because I don't have anything else prepped HAHA ;-)  And two, because I did manage to shoot a little video yesterday to show you exactly how I did it in case you're a visual learner, like me!  So here's the card:


And here's the video:


I'm really going to try hard to keep doing videos on my Youtube channel so make sure you subscribe so you don't miss my chipmunky voice ;-)

If you need the supplies for this card, it's one post back.  Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...