Friday, October 5, 2018

Nothing Simpler With Nothing Sweeter

Hi stampers!  I have a SUPER simple card for you today.  Like so easy, kids could do it!  Sometimes for whatever reason, we just need simple in our lives!  This would make super easy Christmas cards that you could whip up in no time!


I used our notecards which are perfect for quick cards!  And I used the set I showed you yesterday, Nothing Sweeter.  Stamp, stamp, stamp and done!  This is a great one if you're a beginner and not sure where to start or just short on time!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...