Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Follow Your Art

Hi stampers!  Happy hump day!  I blogged a few weeks ago about my step mom signing up as a demo with the AMAZING starter kit deal we have going on RIGHT NOW!  Remember, you can get $155 dollars worth of any product you want for only $99 and get a $ coupon to use next month!  You can only get this deal until the end of July!


Anyway, I made her a little welcome card to send off and the It Starts With Art Stamp Set was the perfect thing to use!


I colored my ribbon and spools with Stampin' Blends and just fussy cut it out because I totally forgot the dies would do it, LOL!  Do you ever forget about a die and cut something yourself?  Oh well, it works and I did a little surgery and cut the heart off just for a bit of a different look.

This would be a great card to send to any of your crafty friends!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...