Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Sparkle

Hi stampers!  Happy hump day!  I'm going to try really hard to start getting back on track.  Being gone for two weeks is no easy task!  The heat index is like 110 today so it will be a good afternoon to maybe take a dip at the pool (because Ian has overcome a HUGE hurdle while we were gone and will now get his face wet in the pool and jump in...he has some sensory issues due to retained infant reflexes and he's not really meeting a lot of his goals on paper BUT he's been making gigantic strides in real life the last 3 weeks!) and then come home and stamp in the AC!  Is it boiling where you're at?

Anyway,  I finally have some eye candy for you!


I cased this card from the catalog.  In the catalog it was long and skinny but I just made it into a regular card. My sequins are colored with Stampin' Blends and I did some splattering with a Stampin' Write Marker.   I used a felt flower and some baker's twine from the Follow Your Art Embellishment kit, it's so cute!

Don't forget that you can earn bonus coupons this month for every $50 spent!  Ordering a few pieces to this suite would earn you a coupon quick!


I also posted about the recruiting special yesterday!  It's an amazing deal where you can get $155 worth of products for only $99!  AND you get a $10 bonus coupon for August!   Don't hesitate to chat me up if you've been thinking about joining my team!  And it's seriously the best deal I think I've ever seen!  You can see yesterday's post for more details and check out my Instagram (badabingpapercrafting) to see my stories about it and an example kit!


Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...