Thursday, July 18, 2019

Stampin' Through The Catalog

Hi stampers!  Happy Thursday! I'm excited to be joining the Stampin' Through the Catalog Challenge this week, FINALLY!  They are going through the new sets in the catalog one at at time and this is the first time I've had the set and been home to stamp!  And this is one of my most favorite sets in the catalog!  It's so cute!


Ian has three grandmas so I had to get this one! I also got it for the cute little house and trees as it will make great welcome cards for our neighborhood.  I've been making some cards up for welcome baskets some neighbors are putting together!

I'm making them pretty simple because of mass production but I thought I'd do a stepped up one for today!  Not that this is really a stepped up card BUT when you're making 20 at a time, I'm pretty much stamping on a notecard and calling it a day ;-)  This one took some time with coloring and I cut out the house and popped it up.



I think the gingham looks super sweet with this set!  I'm also really liking Rococo Rose more than I thought and especially with Seaside Spray!

If you haven't checked out Stampin' Through The Catalog on FB or Insta, you really should, it's so fun!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...