Monday, July 22, 2019

Masculine Monday

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  I've got to get this card sent off.  An Instagram "influencer" from my hometown is doing a card drive for a sweet older gentleman she met at our mall (he likes to listen to the piano player in Von Maur, as do I, do you have Von Maur?  I really miss it here...anyway....) and kind of adopted as a grandpa.  I think that's super sweet and I love that it's in my hometown!

So I sat down the other day to make him a card and here is what I came up with...


I sort of used one of the cards in the catalog as my inspiration but then put my own twist on it, too.  I love that the DSP while a nautical theme, totally doesn't have to be used with anything nautical.

I did some sponging and distressing of the edges on the two panels as well as all across the corrugated one.  My main image is watercolored on Shimmery White Cardstock.  Make sure to let it dry completely before you stamp the pine leaves on!  I also let it dry before I added some drips and splatters.

I don't have a lot of time to link my supplies but I'll try to come back tonight and edit them!

Now to get this IN the mail...that's the hardest part for me, ha!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...