Friday, July 12, 2019

Magnolia Memories And More

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  Today I'm featuring the Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack and coordinating Large Specialty Memories & More Cards & Envelopes.  Wow, that's a mouthful lol! BUT, these items make gorgeous cards and fast!

I sat down the other day and didn't have a lot of time to stamp before I had to make dinner but I wanted to be creative and make something, anything!  Flipping through the catalog for inspiration, a card on page 171 caught my eye!  The Memories & More Cards are perfect for pocket scrapbooking AND for making quick and gorgeous cards, like this!  It came together super fast.  I changed it up from the original just a bit.  I used the label shape sticker from the pack to stamp my sentiment on and used linen thread and some sequins.  DONE!


You can see some of the pretty cards here!  You can also se a few of the specialty cards (vellum) and stickers!


I also kept it simple by using the Cards and Envelopes that were made to coordinate with the pack.  They are a pretty kraft color and include a matching liner.  They also have a metallic frame accent that works with the smaller cards in the pack.


If you're newer to card making, these items would be great to add to your collection for fast and easy cards!  Even if you're not new (like me) they are still a great option for quick and easy crafting when you need it!  And obviously, if you're a scrapper, you NEED these!  I also love this because I only needed ONE ink pad!  I simply stamped off for the flowers and then did my sentiment and full strength!

This card only takes SIX supplies and you could make tons of different cards with those six supplies!

Check out these gorgeous samples!  The colors in this suite are just to die for!  So elegant!



They would also earn you a bonus coupon in the month of July!  You really should consider grabbing these!



Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...