Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Candy Cane Season

Hi stampers!  I guess it really is candy cane season because there was one on the counter last night (no idea where from lol) and Ian found it and HAD to have it, LOL!  Are you a candy cane fan?  I'm really not, I don't love peppermint.

But I DO love this set and punch so, SO much!  It is so cute and makes great, simple cards!  I also love the color combo here!  Coastal Cabana, Real Red, and Shaded Spruce are pretty festive!


This card really is pretty simple.  Just make sure to let your watercolor wash dry before you stamp over it.  Don't like to watercolor?  Leave that off and it would still be super cute!  And don't forget to mix and match your stamp sets!  That little circle from Making Christmas Bright makes a fantastic accent for about anything!  I also pulled my sentiment in from a hostess set!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...