Monday, November 5, 2018

Mailable Monday - Catalog Case

Hi stampers!  The countdown in on!  I leave for the big 30th anniversary OnStage celebration in Orlando tomorrow!  I can't believe it's here already but I'm still a little sad it's not in SLC.  I know where everything is there, LOL!  And it's not hot...I'm so over hot!  But anyway, here's a Christmas card I cased from the Holiday Catalog!

This is a fantastic card!  Super simple with few supplies and super cute!  If you haven't made one, you totally should!


ACK!  Isn't this bundle just the cutest?  Do you see that fun stitching on the tree and the panel?  So fun and so easy with the dies!

I'm going to try to blog from Florida but the schedule looks PACKED so I'm not sure how that will go.  Since I stay home with Ian, I'm really not used to busy days and with losing an hour there I expect I'll come back and fall into bed, lol!

Anyway, if you don't follow me on Instagram, you totally should because we can SHARE from the event unlike past events and I WILL be posting over there for sure!  Follow me @badabingpapercrafting!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...