Thursday, November 29, 2018

Merry and BRIGHT

Hi stampers!  I have a bright little card for you today!  I just love this Nothing Sweeter set!  It's so cute!  I love that you can cut it out, but it makes cute and more simple cards, too!  This color combo is also fun and bright!


I may have mixed my reds here just a little with the poppy bow, but I think it still works!  Sadly, those shapes are sold out.  I also mixed and matched my sentiments and can't for the life of me, figure out which sets they were so you'll have to wing it :-)

I'm so excited I have a tree up (even though it's not done) so I can take my photos in front of it again!  I'm going to try to get our "big" tree up this year as well.  I'm toying with the idea of only putting half of it up so it lays flush with the wall...wish me luck on that ;-)

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...