Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thankful

Hi stampers!  Happy Thanksgiving!  I had grand plans to schedule blog posts throughout the holiday week and it just didn't happen....I know...imagine that :-)

But I did want to do a quick post today to say how thankful I am for you, my readers, customers, and friends and for Stampin' Up!  My life has been blessed many times over because of you all and SU is the driving force behind all of that!  I love having a hobby that brings me joy, let's me spread a little joy, has given me friends all over the world, has given me a little bit of something for me once I quit my job to stay home, and gives me a creative outlet.  It really has been a lifesaver for me and for so many!  I'm so thankful for each of you, no matter how you support me.  I'm thankful for all the people who take time to comment, who purchase from me, who like my projects enough to CASE them, and to those who just stalk me quietly and make my blog views go up ;-)

Here's a card for all of you that I copied from the Holiday Catalog!


I hope that all of you have a happy Thanksgiving and have too many blessings in your life to list!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...