Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Peaceful Poinsettias - Part Two

Hi stampers and happy Tuesday!  You may want to check out my store by clicking one of the catalogs to the right!  It's the last two days of our Online Extravaganza and select tools and inks are 10% off!  Black Friday just keeps on going ;-)


Yesterday
 I asked you if you had the embossing mats!  They are on sale today so if you don't, pick them up and make amazing cards like yesterday's!

And onto today's project!  I showed you my card yesterday that I cased from our quarterly demo magazine and I couldn't stop at making just one.  I got to thinking that it would look great actually cut out and with some glimmer paper peeking through!  I was not wrong!  I actually only have this photo with the other card.  I couldn't get the Merry Merlot to photograph well in any others but I like that you can see them together!


I could come up with so many color combinations for these, I think!  Which one is your favorite?  I have to say I love them both.  I think the embossing is super unique and interesting and the cut out with the shimmer poking through is just so pretty!

Happy stamping! PS: If you want the supplies for the Cherry Cobbler card, they are one post back. I didn't post them again here.

  Product List

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These are beautiful cards, Mindy. I'll have to try this method of embossing and "diecutting". Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...