Monday, November 12, 2018

Mailable Monday - OnStage Hangover Edition

Hi stampers!  What day is it, what time is it?  LOL!  OnStage was such a whirlwind and right after the time change!  I'm struggling this week for sure!  Between traveling, Disney, and ALLLL the OnStage activities, I need a vacation from my "vacation".  I will post more about all that when I recover, but for today I have a simple card.  And since I haven't used HALF of my holiday things, my focus will still be on those for quite a while with some sneak peeks thrown in ;-) And now for a simple card and quick post.

I planned on blogging all week with project I'd gotten done but I took a iPad and had major trouble posting so at least I have content for this week ;-)

This is a simple card with the Peaceful Noel set and it's just a gorgeous set and suite in general!


This set makes it easy to combine a few colors, add a few bits of sparkle and BOOM, totally gorgeous and elegant card, done!  I especially like the little starburst type background/accent stamp so look for more of it!  And that glimmer paper and ribbon is to die for!  The Sprig Punch is also just THE perfect punch for a cute accent.  The ribbon is copper and Merry Merlot so it ties in the copper scallops perfectly!

Ok, off to recover and put the house back in order after being gone, I always forget about that part....about the people here that don't quite put things back where I do, LOL!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...