Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Thankful For SU

Hi stampers!  Happy hump day!  I'm slowly getting back to normal here, only to have the upcoming holiday throw a wrench in my routine yet again :-)  I cannot believe it's almost Thanksgiving!  It was JUST Halloween!

I'm always thankful when I can pair two products together unexpectedly, just like with this card!  The "give thanks" sentiment in Labels to Love fits just perfectly in the punch from the Christmas Traditions Punch Box.


This card may look complicated, but it was pretty easy.  A quick water color wash and then some splatters.  You can see I didn't let it fully dry before...I'm impatient like that ;-)  Then, I just layered everything up!

Some linen trim, a few sequins, some sparkle, and a button sealed the deal!  I just love these colors together!

I'm also thankful for ALLLLL of the friends Stampin' Up has blessed me with!  I'm so happy I got to hug so many of them last week.

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...