Monday, November 19, 2018

Mailable Monday - Hung With Care

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  I have a pretty simple card for you today that I cased from the Holiday Catalog.  The Hung With Care hostess set is so cute!  All I had to do with color these stamps in with my marker and stamp them.  I did cut one out and pop it up on dimensionals but you wouldn't have to do that if you don't like cutting!  The colors I used are: Mossy Meadow, Pool Party, Old Olive, and Real Red.


The card in the catalog uses DSP as the base but I wanted to use my Buffalo Check stamp because I'm obsessed with it!  The corners are punched with a circle punch but you could leave that off as well.  If you're a beginner stamper and have the markers, this would be a fantastic card to make.  And if you don't have the markers, they would look great as single color stockings, too!  We  were reminded at OnStage to make sure to make SIMPLE cards now and then and this is a perfect example of that.  A card doesn't have to be complicated to be beautiful!

I did add a couple of enamel dots but you could easily leave those off as well.

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...