Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So I just posted, but realized I'm bored and not ready for bed!






So, why not post some more stuff instead of doing nothing. I have some cards to post as well as some random personal pictures, so this could get quite long. First, here are some of the cards I've made to display at my upcoming workshop. All supplies are SU! Forgive me for not including the deets but it's just too many cards. Feel free to leave me a comment if you have a question about a particular card or two.

I can't seem to get this to put my pics after my text so forgive me if things are wonky and out of order!

1 comment:

  1. I love that birthday card! So cute and fun colors. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...