Sunday, December 19, 2010

Digital Christmas Card

Hi stampers!  I LOVE MDS our digital scrapping software but have to admit I haven't done anything with it but scrapbook pages...and you can do SO much more with it.  Well, I did a slide show for our wedding but that's different:-)

MDS is a great way to papercraft if your time (or space or budget) is limited!  AND you don't have to worry about wasting paper and supplies when your projects don't quite turn out the way you had planned!  It's also great to use in conjunction WITH traditional papercrafting supplies!

So I was playing around with it the other day and made my first ever digital card!  I have some pictures from our wedding that I just love and I thought they would make great cards!  Now, I won't be printing and sending these as I have about a gajillion Christmas cards around here that I need to get sent out but I made this one for all my online and blog friends!  I hope you enjoy and have a very Merry Christmas!

Happy holidays and happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...