Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I love BINGO!

Hi stampers...no, I don't love the game bingo, I love the stamp set called BINGO!  We had yet another snow day around here and I tried to make it into work this morning...I made it as far as halfway out of my drive into the street before getting promptly STUCK!  It took my hubby a while to dig me out, push me out, and use my expensive miracle grow potting soil for some traction:-)  For most of the day even 4WD trucks were even getting stuck!  I sure hope they plow our street by morning...I NEED to go to the gym and get my hair done!!! 

Anywho on to the stamping!  I had ample time to play today and came up with this gem:

It is loosely based on a Christmas card I saw by the talented Kimberly VanDiepen.  Even though there aren't any bingo bits other than the Christmas ones, I made my own by using a number of stamp sets I had lying around.  My only regret was that I didn't search too closely and found about 4 more cute little hearts I could have used:-(  Oh well.  I just think it came out so cute and there are SO many things you can do with this stamp and then fill it in with all kinds of tiny images!!!!  It's going to be in the big catalog that comes out in July and you can still order it now!!!!  Hope you enjoyed it and got to play if you had a snow day too!  Happy stamping!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Bingo, Filled with Love, Something Sweet, So Happy for You, I {heart} Hearts
Paper:  Crumb cake, early espresso, very vanilla
Ink:  Early espresso, pretty in pink, blushing bride, pink pirouette, crumb cake, soft suede
Accessories:  Pretty in pink taffeta ribbon, crochet trim, basic pearls, vintage tags

1 comment:

  1. So stinkin' cute! I love this bingo set. I love how you did it with a Valentine's theme! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...