Tuesday, November 27, 2012

HSS 146

Hi stampers!  It's time for a new challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments and this one is FUN!

Isn't it a pretty picture???  I love the colors and all the sparkle!  I took my cues for the colors of my card from the photo and also I kind of focused in on the green ornament with the snowflake and came up with this card:
It's hard to see in the photo but I outlined the ornament in dazzling details and it's sparkly.  It's late when I'm posting this and I'm sleepy so please excuse the lack of supplies!  I'm a bit hazy on the details:-)  That will teach me to wait until the last minute!

Now, head on over to the HSS site and check out the rest of the projects and make sure to enter one of your own!

Happy stamping!


2 comments:

  1. It's so cute! I love the fun, fruity colours! A nice change on a Holiday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection! It looks just like the ornament you picked out. SO bright and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...