Friday, November 29, 2013

Fab Friday 32 - Too much turkey edition

Hi stampers!  Who ate too much turkey...and everything else yesterday?  I did!  So today's post is short and the photo is un-edited!  I'll try to fix it if I get a chance but I'm about to fall asleep at the keyboard...poor planning as usual :-)  And my momma is here and has way more stuff planned for us that I was expecting, lol!  With us moving she's trying to fit all the quality time in she can and I'm ok with that!!!!  I'm so thankful for my family and friends!  I have the best!  And I'm thankful for all of you, my friends who live in my computer :-)  I've been MIA again, I know but it's been crazy here and is just getting more so with everything that's going on!  I'll try to do better and hopefully once we move I can really get focused and get in the groove!

Anyway, we have a fun and festive color challenge at Fab Friday this week!  And since it's the day after Thanksgiving it's officially the Christmas season!


And here's my card.  Again, I'll try to fix the photo later!


And I'm off to give into the food coma!  Make sure to play along once you've recovered from yours and got all your shopping done!
:-)

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...