Thursday, January 9, 2014

Occasions Mini 2014

Hi stampers!  Ok, I'm a little late as usual but better late than never, right?  So as of a few days ago the 2014 Occasions Seasonal Catalog was live!  It's AM-AH-ZING!  I mean I think so anyway.  It's fresh and trendy and cute!  I'll try to get a link up on my sidebar soon and if you need a copy please contact me and I'll get one out to you!  I need to get all my holiday stuff moved over to make room and focus for all this cute new stuff!!!!!

Today's card is a direct case from the catalog itself!  I have managed to stamp a little bit here and there over the past few months but they are few and far between but this card looked quick and easy enough to handle.

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Just sayin'
Paper:  Whisper white, coastal cabana
Ink:  Tangerine tango
Accessories:  Retro fresh washi tape, word bubble framelits

I just love the word bubble framelits!  I wish I had them for the fox card yesterday as I'm not good at freehanding them lol!  And they are trendy right now!  So cute!  And the really super news is that you can buy a bundle with the Just Sayin' set and the framelits and save 15%!!!!

And thank you all for your kind words about my exciting news yesterday.  I appreciate all of them!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...