Tuesday, March 11, 2014

HSS 181

Hi stampers!  Happy Tuesday!  It's time for a new challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  This week is a fun and interesting color challenge!


They are totally not colors I would put together normally on my own but I kind of like them!  Especially after seeing what the design team did and I'm sure it will be the same when I see all of your creations too!

As my craft room is still packed up and I've been BUSY BUSY BUSY I went with MDS for this one! I hope to be back to at least a little stamping and blogging soon!


The crushed curry looks a little off but I think it's because I couldn't find a DSP pattern I liked in that color so I recolored a brown shade.  I still like it!

I'll try to have a little update on Baby Backes soon (we find out if we have a he or she on Friday!)!  And we bought a house on Saturday so that's also part of why I've been absent...house hunting takes a lot of time!  BUT, I can't wait to set up a nursery and my stamp room :-)  More updates to come!

Now check out the DT while you wait for me....and play along ;-)

Happy stamping!

6 comments:

  1. I am SO EXCITED for you! Both with the baby and the house and your nesting!! Can't wait to find out if it's he or she!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I'm going to have a baby as well and we were to find out this evening! We actually had our ultrasound tech mark a card (I used the "it's a boy!/it's a girl!" stamps from the A Dozen Thoughts set) and we'll find out later with my family and a few close friends. So its marked but I just can't tell yet! I'm super excited, as you must be too! Congrats on the new house too! Lots of exciting things. : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I'm going to have a baby as well and we were to find out this evening! We actually had our ultrasound tech mark a card (I used the "it's a boy!/it's a girl!" stamps from the A Dozen Thoughts set) and we'll find out later with my family and a few close friends. So its marked but I just can't tell yet! I'm super excited, as you must be too! Congrats on the new house too! Lots of exciting things. : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun and exciting! I am also going to be having a baby and we just had our 20 wk ultrasound this evening. We had our ultrasound tech put it in a card (I used the "it's a boy/it's a girl" stamps from the A Dozen Thoughts set). So I dont know yet if we are having a boy or girl yet but we are going to find out later with the rest of our family and a few close friends. I'm super excited, as are you I bet! :D Congrats on the new house! And enjoy your time to see little Baby Backes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry if I double commented, I'm still figuring out the comment stuff. Lol I'm really not computer illiterate, I swear!! Or maybe its just "pregnancy brain". Haha jk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, I love the layout of it, and just may CASE it with real paper! I'll have to look ahead for the good news. So happy for you both (i mean you three ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...