Tuesday, April 8, 2014

HSS 183

Hi stampers and happy Tuesday!  I only wish it were next Tuesday as we close on our house that day!  It seems so close but SO far away!!!!!  Have I mentioned I can't WAIT to have my stamp room set up????  :-)  Hopefully once it gets set up and we get settled I can do more stamping and blogging!

But at least it's time for a new challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  I kind of loved the colors this week!

I tried to take a better photo with some natural light but it still didn't turn out the way I'd have liked...and I had to take it much later than I'd planned thanks to getting side tracked and then spending over an hour on the phone with my momma...and then having to call my dad back when I was done with her...I rarely talk to either one on the phone (texting is my thing) so it figures they would BOTH call at the same time, ha!

And speaking of my dad, this color challenge was perfect for a masculine card which I just happen to need for him as his birthday is Saturday....too bad we'll be busy all weekend with my BIL's weekend!  I'm hoping we can at least drop a cupcake by but he didn't even know the plans for his OWN birthday, lol!  I did keep it "flat" so I could mail it to him!  I don't LOVE the way it turned out as I had something a bit different in mind but it turned out the way it turned out which is ok!

Time to wrap it up and go put my last load of laundry in the stackable apartment dryer since it will take 4 hours to dry it :-)

Make sure to check out the other DT samples and play along with us!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's a great guy b'day card, I hope he enjoys it! Love the banner strips and dots here and there. Very festive! PS, 4 hours to dry the laundry! Yikes! I'd be hanging it over every square inch of my house!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...