Friday, February 6, 2015

Fab Friday 57

Hi stampers!  Happy Fab Friday New Year :-)  We're back and we hope you're ready to play along!  We have an awesome new team member too so make sure to head on over to the main site and check her out!

We have a festive color challenge for you.  While it makes great Valentine's we'd love to see whatever else you can come up with for it too!


Thanks to Ian finally going to bed pretty easily now I was able to have some time to stamp in the evening and get this card done!  :-)  He's 6 months now as of yesterday by the way!  WOW!  Anyway, here's my card and I actually like it, hooray!


I used the DSP stack which was perfect and then some random ribbons one of which is retired…shhhhh!  I lack in real red current ribbons it seems :-)

Now head on over to Fab Friday and play along!

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I like the bit of gold in the sequins! Glad you could get some stamping in! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, Mindy! Love the patterns and bold sentiment together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...