Sunday, April 19, 2015

Don't Freak Out!

Hi stampers!  Don't freak out but I'm posting more than once in a week :-)  I wanted to join the Control Freaks in this month's blog hop!


We are all about celebrations this month!  There's a lot coming up to celebrate like graduations and Mother's Day and birthdays are always a reason to celebrate!  You may have come from my wonderful friend Wendy's blog, weren't her projects so cute?  If you didn't, don't worry as we make a loop so keep clicking and you'll work your way around.

First up is a card for Mother's Day.  I'm a little late to the party with the wreath framelits and stamps but I finally got them because I wanted to do spring wreaths.  Here's my first attempt to play with them.  I thought they would make a great Mother's Day card!


I used baked brown sugar, pear pizzazz, old olive, blushing bride and coastal cabana.  I think they make a great spring pallet.

And for my other project I actually did something other than a card!  I also finally bought the gift card framelit. And to tell on myself…until I sat down last night I totally forgot I ordered it, lol!  I was looking at the gift card set in the occasions mini and thought to myself, didn't I get something to use with this????  Haha!  There is was, hiding in the box.


I used some of the outgoing in colors just because I can :-)  I sure hope some (ok all) of these stick around!  I can't wait to stick a gift card in here for someone special!  This little die just makes the cutest little pocket for them and they are so easy to put together!  Even if you didn't have time to decorate it you could just use patterned paper!  It would still be cute and fun and better than a plain old gift card stuck in a card like I'm often guilty of, hehe!

Speaking of birthday's, I think I mentioned (or did I, you know I can't remember, lol) that we went back home last weekend to celebrate my Dad's birthday and his 28 years of service to our church through the children's choir.  Here's a little picture of us with my dad and step mom.  I haven't done a very good job of updating about Ian and family going ons.  I'll try to do better :-)  He's getting so big.  And the grandparents weren't happy at all…. :-)



Now, head on over and see what LeeAnn has in store for you.  I can tell you it's going to be great!



Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...