Friday, June 26, 2015

Fab Friday 67

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  And happy 5th anniversary to me and Mr. Bada-Bing!  Sadly I don't have a card made up for him but I'm sure he won't mind.  But I do have a card for the Fab Friday challenge!  A color challenge is up so why not celebrate the newest in colors! You can use just a few or all of them!


Please excuse the unedited and or small pictures.  Since updating my iOS I haven't been able to get my editing software to work.

Here's my card!


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Kinda eclectic
Paper:  Whisper white, tip top taupe
Ink:  Tip top taupe, watermelon wonder, cucumber crush, mint macaron, delightful dijon
Accessories:  butterfly punches, basic pearls

I tend to focus on newer sets so it was a challenge to pull this set off my shelf but I'm happy I did!  These colors don't immediately go together in my mind but really they do.  And it's getting easier to put them together.  I think they work exceptionally well with this set!

Now it's your turn to play along.  Make sure to visit the site to check out all of the other DT inspiration and don't be afraid of these colors if they don't work for you right away, like me!  Give it a shot!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect choice of stamp sets for this color challenge! Love how it turned out! Happy Anniversary:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...