Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Display Stamples - Delightful Dijon

Hi stampers!  I'm back with another group of display samples.  Today we're going to focus on delightful dijon.  I've heard from many people that they kind of despise this color!  I have to say that I rather like it but I also loved summer starfruit, which people also tended to love or HATE ;-)

My first few projects are rather simple.  I went simple because while I wanted to create WOW projects each and every time, I also wanted to do some really simple and easy projects that could be quickly and easily duplicated ;-)

So, onto my first card which uses the sitting here stamp set (the one with the porch swing), some super simple coloring with markers and that's pretty much it!


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Sitting here
Paper:  Very vanilla, tip top taupe, delightful dijon
Ink: Staz on, various markers for coloring
Accessories: None!

Next up is another simple card but I really like it!  I used the sunburst and dots from kinda eclectic. I stamped the sunburst on the dijon base and then again on the white circle.  It took a minute to line them up but you can do it if you just spin it a bit.  I also really like the combination of dijon and black.  It's bold without being overwhelming.  It was a little plain so I added some rhinestones and they really stepped it up!


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Kinda eclectic, sunburst sayings
Paper: Whisper white, basic black, delightful dijon, 2015-2017 in color DSP stack
Ink:  Basic black, delightful dijon
Accessories:  Basic rhinesones, 5/8" mini striped ribbon

Next up is a scrapbook page.  Can I just say how excited I was for the first time doing stamping for SU that I FINALLY had my on kiddo to use pictures of!!!! :-D  We went to the park back in November and I knew they would be the perfect photos to use with dijon!   I also really like the cute little saying on the acorn as my "title" as I really am nuts about this guy ;-)  It's also a great way to make a title...I think a lot of people get stuck on SB pages and thinking about traditional titles....Any sentiment stamp can be your title!  My background patterns are with the perpetual birthday calendar stamp as well as the date.



Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Acorny thank you, perpetual birthday calendar
Paper:  Very vanilla, crumb cake, soft suede, delightful dijon
Ink:  Delightful dijon, soft suede
Accessories:  Metallic foil doilies, linen thread, acorn punch, 5/8" mini striped ribbon, handheld stapler

Finally, this is one of my favorite projects of all.  The new in color ribbon is very nice!  I just folded it up on itself and used my handheld stapler to hold it.   Dijon and daffodil are maybe an unlikely pair but they work nicely together!



Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Sunburst sayings
Paper:  Daffodil delight, delightful dijon, 2015-2017 in color DSP stack
Ink:  Versamark, delightful dijon
Accessories:  White embossing powder, basic rhinestones, sunburst thinlit, 5/8" mini striped ribbon

That's it for today!  Make sure to check back for the final group!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...