Thursday, October 27, 2016

Are You My Mummy?

Hi stampers!  Just a few days until Halloween now!  Ian said Halloween for the first time today although he's SO NOT into wearing his costume...or letting me wear mine so we'll see how that goes. I guess we should have practiced earlier or went with something that was just normal clothes.  Toddlers...you live you learn, right?

At least I have a few more Halloween cards to share :-)


Two things.  First, I recently realized that one of our framelits looks JUST like a tombstone with the bottom cut off!  Second, I totally spaced out while making this card and some others that teeny tiny wishes was STILL current.  I didn't have any/many Halloween sentiments that worked so I pulled out a retired set.  DUH!  The TTW's sentiment would have been perfect here but this works too.

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Teeny Tiny wishes is current.....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I realized this somehow after I posted and forgot to update :-) Not sure how I got so confused lol!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...