Saturday, May 13, 2017

The Mother of All Mother's Day Posts

Hi stampers!  So, as in most aspects of my life I'm lagging.  Surprise, right?  LOL!  Anyway, I wanted to share the three mother's day cards I made earlier this week for all my moms.  I guess I could have made one card for all three (yes three, we'll get to that in a minute) but where's the fun in that?  And I kind of like tailoring each card to each mom.

I made this card for my momma with the everyday hero set.  I LOVE this set and have not even come close to using it enough, dang it!  Now my mom is not big into super heroes or anything but she is the best mom around and she's a pretty incredible lady.  She likes bright colors too, so I think she'll like the new colors I used here!

I'll be missing her big time this weekend.  There haven't been many (if any?) mother's days where I haven't seen her :(


For my step mom, I used the delightful daisy suite.  She really likes flowers and this suite just kind of reminds me of her for some reason.  Do you ever just see something and it makes you think of someone?  She's the first person I thought of when I saw this in the new catalog.  The sentiment is from the oh so succulent set.  I'm STILL in denial that it's retiring!


And my third mom is my mother in law.  I made her this card because she likes mason jars :-)  She has quite a few of them decorating her house so I thought this would be cute!  Again, I'm LOVING the new in colors!  And do you SEE that cute tiny bow?????  They come with a little dimensional already glued on so you just peel and stick!  It's hard to tell in the catalog but they are made out of like a felt material, in case you were curious.


I'm not going to do a supply list since I have so many cards.  I've been skipping them with all the new stuff too, so I'll get back to them when it's updated with new supplies or I only post one card :-)

Hope everyone has a good Mother's Day...mothers and those who love like mothers alike!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...